Monday 21 December 2015

OUTFIT IDEAS! / MSP dropdeadgorge12

I have a proper update yay!I forgot my old google acc which i used blogger on and had tons of page views and followers but oh well we'll have to make do i guess? ;c Anyway as promised here are some outfit ideas.
First i hope to post this on 21st december & if i do clap 4 me
This is my main's outfit. (My main is on UK and called dropdeadgorge12) c: I like this it's green and black, it's original, and looks good in ALL colors. But i do recommend black and any color. (e.g black and pink, black and blue.)

This is one i just made and honestly i think it's qt af omg.
Crystal cap (hat) - 300sc
Fuuuurfect (boots) - 375sc
Star bright (earrings) - 300sc
Turn it up (hair) - 500sc
Cool crop (top) - 350sc
Worn out fashion (shorts) - 550sc
Spiderleg Lashes (eyelashes) - 300sc
School backpack (straps) - 400sc


I just made this outie too ;) I work so hard on these so people better appreciate it xD
Party palette (optional) - 450sc
Blink in da' streets - 725sc
Pretty gamer girl - 700sc
Gym style - 550sc
Spice it up (optional) - 375sc
Arm crawlers (optional) - 375sc
I'm the one - 300sc
Cool crop - 350sc
Spring crown - 400sc
Dragon cuts (optional) - 300sc

That's all for now? Probably gonna go spam the forums with my blog lol
bye

No comments:

Post a Comment